Cleveland-Marshall College of Law

Cleveland State University

For more than 100 years, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law has provided an excellent legal education to a diverse student body. CSU wanted to create an educational environment, an engaged learning environment that was not confined within the four walls of the law building. A contemporary curriculum was created which included a rigorous legal writing program, clinical programs, externships, student-edited journals and moot court teams. The next step was to create a physical educational environment that supported the curriculum. The southern entrance to the Cleveland Marshall College of Law was located in a dark, windowless, and featureless wall with a low earth berm at its base. The entrance faced an important city avenue on the edge of campus. Bostwick Design Partnership was asked to transform this forbidding and impregnable barrier into a welcoming main entrance to the College of Law, as well as create an engaging gateway to the larger campus.

Location: Cleveland, OH  |  Map

Size: 7,500 SF Addition | 23,000 SF Renovation

Construction Type: Addition & Renovation

Cleveland-Marshall College of Law

1801 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44115

Featured Projects

Featured Projects

Featured Projects

Master Plan Integration

Fisher-Titus Medical Center

Convergent Media Center

Capital University

Rice Branch

Cleveland Public Library

Master Plan Integration

Fisher-Titus Medical Center

Convergent Media Center

Capital University

Rice Branch Library

Cleveland Public Library